12 July 2013

Point and Shoot

Instagram Photo Dump
instagram photo dump @mikpangilinan

I admit, one of the reasons why I converted into an iPhone is because of Instagram. Call it shallow or whatever, but the app is such a convenient and no-brainer tool to take quick snaps of inspiring finds or spontaneous moments that you can share with others stat. I also happen to love photo filters...and mirror selfies, apparently haha (#shameless)! Here are a few highlights from my account (you can follow me @mikpangilinan) from the past few weeks :)

3 comments:

  1. i can totally relate to the part of converting to iPhone because of Instagram. you're not alone^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover