14 November 2012

Hamptons Style on Revenge

Hamptons Style: Inspired by Grayson Manor from Revenge

One of my recent TV guilty pleasures would have to be ABC’s Revenge. I know, the title itself can seem a bit…off, nevertheless it’s one of those shows that makes me want to keep on tuning back for more. The constant drama, daily back stabbing and manipulation veiled up in a posh suburb-like setting of The Hamptons can make the Upper East Siders’ stiletto scheming look like child’s play.

Majority of the set is shot within the Grayson Manor and even if in actuality it’s located in North Carolina, it still has that traditional charm without being too “stuffy” for my taste. If I’m going to go for a traditional big ass home, then I’d definitely go Hamptons Style. After the cut are some other Hamptons-inspired interiors I’ve scoured (not part of the Revenge set) over the web.




by Alexa Hampton (via Asmara)


by David Lawrence (via Habitually Chic)


(via Lamps Plus)


From Elle Decor (via Barn Light Electric)


by Jenny Dyer (via Harpers Bazaar)


by Shope Reno Wharton (via The Foo Dog Ate My Homework)

Do you watch Revenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover